EducationSt Cloud State University,Master of Science Applied Statistics
St Cloud State University,Bachelor of Science Statistics
ExperienceAdjunct Professor of Statistics, NOVA Community College Loudoun County, Sterling, VA
“A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.”~Henry Brooks Adams~
• Flexible and organized educational professional with an unparallel ability to explain complicated mathematical and statistical concepts in an easily understandable manner
• Talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively engage all students and foster a fun and fascinating learning environment
• Encouraging and patient; provide individualized and extracurricular support for students that are struggling with learning concepts and mathematical and statistical topics
• Quickly develops an excellent rapport with students, staff members, and parents to produce a friendly supportive community
1.Statistics Tutor, Statistics Department, SCSU, St. Cloud, MN
• Assisted students in understanding and solving tactical problems in 6 Statistics courses.
• Developed strong interpersonal skills providing academic counseling to 50+ students.
2.Research Assitant-SCSU:Investigate the impact of learning assistant in Stat 193 class
3.Statistical Consultant, Statistical Consulting and Research Support, SCSU, St. Cloud, MN
• Provided the various support of data entry, data analysis and survey creation for the wide group of clients including graduate students, faculties and local community members.
• Conducted statistical analysis (ANOVA, Regression, Chi-square, T-test, Factor Analysis, Experimental Design, Survival Analysis, Generalized Linear Model, Time Series…) for various projects.
• Lead workshops in Minitab & Spss
• Assisted over 50 graduate’s students & faculties on their respective research projects and thesis at the Statistical Consulting & Research Support.
HobbiesStat Club,Travelling,spending time with family & friends
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.